May 24-26, 2021 | Held online from Tokyo, Japan
ACAH is organised by IAFOR in association with the IAFOR Research Centre at the Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) in Osaka University, Japan.
ACAH2021 Review Committee
- Dr Mohd Syuhaidi Abu Bakar, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia
- Dr Ma. Cecilia Adefuin, Department of Education- Laguna, Philippines
- Dr Lorna Dimatatac, Technological Institute of the Philippines, Philippines
- Dr Norizan Kadir, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Professor Yi-Ting Kuo, Jen-Teh Junior College of Medicine, Nursing and Management, Taiwan
- Professor Nuno Martins, IPCA / ID+ / University of Porto, Portugal
- Dr Reena Mittal, MJPRU, Bareilly, India
- Dr Elaine Y. L. Ng, Wenzhou Kean University, China
- Dr Michael Ogden, Zayed University, United Arab Emirates
- Professor Joseph Sorensen, University of California at Davis, United States
- Dr Leila Tabatabaie Yazdi, instructor, Iran
- Dr Suranti Trisnawati, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr Cedric van Eenoo, NYC, United States
- Dr Anne-Kathrin Wielgosz, Walsh University, United States
- Professor Hope Yu, University of San Carlos, Philippines
- Dr Phumelele Zakwe, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
IAFOR Grant & Scholarship Recipients
Our warmest congratulations go to Sourav Kumar who has been selected by the conference Organising Committee to receive an IAFOR Scholarship to present his research at ACAH/ACSS2021.
IAFOR's grants and scholarships programme provides financial support to PhD students and early career academics, with the aim of helping them pursue research excellence and achieve their academic goals through interdisciplinary study and interaction. Awards are based on the appropriateness of the educational opportunity in relation to the applicant's field of study, financial need, and contributions to their community and to IAFOR's mission of interdisciplinarity. Scholarships are awarded based on availability of funds from IAFOR and vary with each conference.