IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACAH Review Committee, please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Dr Anne-Kathrin Wielgosz, Walsh University, USA
- Dr Divine Ngwa Fuhnwi, Protestant University of Central Africa (PUCA), Cameroon
- Dr Firas Al-Jubouri, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Dr Reena Mittal, Dak Degree College, India
- Dr Rosalina Rara Sarabosing, Holy Name University, The Philippines
- Dr Suranti Trisnawati, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr Yi-Chin Shih, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- Professor Joseph Sorensen, University of California at Davis, USA
- Professor Jie Selina Gao, Murray State University, USA
- Professor Kong Ho, University of Brunei Darussalam, Brunei Darussalam
- Professor Loren Goodman, Yonsei University, Republic of Korea
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACAH conferences via the links below.