ACAH/ACSS2022 Review Committee
- Dr Wala Almostadi, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Lorna Dimatatac, Technological Institute of the Philippines, Philippines
- Dr David Gore, Osaka University, Japan
- Dr Jeffry Haber, Iona College, United States
- Dr Kris Ho, United International College BNU-HKBU, China
- Dr Selay Ilgaz Sumer, Baskent University, Turkey
- Professor Padmaja Kamat, PES' Ravi S. Naik College of Arts & Science, India
- Dr Masanori Kaneko, Setsunan University, Japan
- Professor Yi-Ting Kuo, Jen-Teh Junior College of Medicine, Nursing and Management, Taiwan
- Dr Yuk Yee Lee, Gratia Christian College, Hong Kong
- Dr Reena Mittal, MJPRU, Bareilly, India
- Professor José Miguel Soares, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics & Management, Universidade de Lisboa, Portugal
- Professor Joseph Sorensen, University of California at Davis, United States
- Dr Leila Tabatabaie Yazdi, Instructor, Iran
- Dr Zainor Izat Zainal, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACAH2022 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACAH conferences via the links below.