IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACAH Review Committee, please visit our application page.
- Dr Firas Al-Jubouri, American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Dr Lorna Dimatatac, Technological Institute of the Philippines, Philippines
- Professor Jie Gao, Murray State University, United States
- Dr Fernando Darío González Grueso, University of Tamkang, Taiwan
- Dr Chi Sum Garfield Lau, The Open University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Dr Vicky Lee, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Dr Amy Lee, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong
- Dr Keren Mazuz, Hadassah Academic College Jerusalem, Israel
- Dr Reena Mittal, DAK Degree College, India
- Dr Rosalina Rara Sarabosing, Holy Name University, Philippines
- Dr Yi-Chin Shih, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- Professor Joseph Sorensen, University of California, Davis, United States
- Dr Suranti Trisnawati, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr Anne-Kathrin Wielgosz, Walsh University, United States
- Dr Min-Chia Young, Shu-Te University, Taiwan
- Dr Ting-Fai Yu, International Institute for Asian Studies, Leiden University, Netherlands
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACAH conferences via the links below.